Transparency Film with UV Protection for Agricultural Greenhouse
Greenhouse Plastic Film
Light transmission: 90%
Color: Transparent, Sky-Blue, Yellow & Purple.
Material: Outer ply: PE+ Anti-UV material;
Middle ply: warm keeping layer: EVA+PE;
Inner ply: 80%EVA.
Q&A to Choose& Use Greenhouse Plastic Film Properly:
1- How to choose color?
There are several colors for optional as covering material, Transparent, Sky-Blue, Yellow, Purple, etc. Different colors have different features.
Transparent--Good for plants to carry out photosynthesis. Most widely used! Almost
suitable for all plants!
Sky-Blue----- Good to promote the synthesis of chlorophyll and increase the temperature
inside! Popular also.
Yellow--------- Definite function of sunshine shading.
Purple--------- Increase the light transmittance; Increase the colored plants colored. So
purple film is better for colored plants, especially that is hard to be
colored, like grape, eggplant etc.
2- How to use properly?
1) Stock in the shady and dry warehouse before use. Not longer than 12 months! No insolation!
2) Keep same tension when fixing the film, use non-rust film band to prevent the film from damaging and partially aging.
3) The temperature, humidity inside the tunnel, the flatness of the film and the angle of the structure may influence the Drip anti fog phase of the film. Generally the angle of the structure may more than 25°.
4) The anti-drip and anti-fog additive may separate out faster under high-temperature condition, so please do not heat the tunnel hermetically.
5) Some ingredient of the farm chemical (like sulfur)may influence the life of the plastic film.
6) The climate suitable for the film is between -35℃ and 45℃;Action should be taken in advance before disaster weather.
7) Examine the mark before fixing the film to avoid the film is fixed in wrong surface.
3- What is the best material for covering plastic film?
Usually there are 3 materials for plastic film: PVC,PE&EVA.
1) PVC: Good in light transmission and warm-keeping. But with the character of high density, high cost, easily embrittling and relaxing and air-pollution when cremating, this material is now used less and less.
2) PE/Polythene: Outstanding for its light, soft, easy modeling, good light transmission, no air-pollution. It is now the most widely used as covering and ground film material. But it is poor for weather resistance and warm-keeping.
3) EVA / Ethylene Vinyl Acetate: Eva is easy to be mixed with kinds of weather resistance and warm-keeping material to make good film. Good for low temperature.
So as we can see, different material has different features. Our plastic film use the “three-layers to-extruding’ technology and make full use of the strong points of the three material to make our plastic film outstanding for its long life, light, warm-keeping, etc. The basic material used is as follows:
Outer ply: PE+ Anti-UV material.
Middle ply: warm keeping layer: EVA+PE.
Inner ply: 80%EVA.
Longyoung Greenhouse Technology Co.,Ltd was founded in 2009 as the professional greenhouse manufacturer and contractor in China. And engaged in greenhouse design, engineering, production, erection and service.
Longyoung professional team is dedicated to continuously updating the design and technology of our greenhouse, based on the research of world trend, advanced technology in the world and customers feedbacks.
Our company has supplied different kinds of greenhouses to more than 40 countries around the world.
If you have any inquiry, pls feel free to contact us.