The wiggle wire for greenhouse is relatively cheap. The channels are usually aluminum, galvanized steel and plastic coated, and the wires are usually steel. We recommend that you purchase PVC coated steel. It will last longer and make it easier to use the polymer, significantly extending the life of the cover and reducing the repair holes.
First fix the channel to the base with screws - we recommend using a self-tapping base plate screw. Two layers of polymer are then placed on the channel. Then by swinging, the up and down motion forces the glyph line of the greenhouse into the passage. Once in, the wire holds the plastic tightly to the rear, bottom and top of the channel, making it almost airtight.
1. Made of high quality rustproof aluminum and steel
2. Plastic film greenhouse swing line PVC coating on spring wire helps to prevent tearing on greenhouse plastics and protect wires and extend service life
3. The PVC coating on the plastic film temperature swing line also makes installation easier because it is easier to use on the hand than the competitor's crude steel.
4. Easily fix greenhouse film or shade cloth
5. Easy to install on the frame, skirting board and hip board. Will bend to the arches of your tunnel and frame
6. Installed on all wood or steel structures. Pre-drilled or self-tapping screws are recommended