The evaporative cooling pad is made of a fluted cellulose sheet bonded together. Cellulose sheets are treated with unique ingredients to achieve high cooling efficiency and resistance to degradation. When hot air passes through the cooling pad for greenhouse, it produces a cool, refreshing air. Cooling pads have been developed to provide superior wetting and airflow for optimum cooling and maximum durability.
Height of ripple
1. High-quality raw materials: The cooling pad is made of corrugated fiber paper and has space cross-linking technology: high water absorption, high water resistance and mildew resistance. After some special chemical composition and post-treatment, the cooling pad has corrosion resistance, high strength and long service life. It provides sufficient surface area for heat exchange between water and air, as well as air purification as a natural filter.
2. High hygroscopicity: natural water absorption, fast penetration and long-lasting effect.
3. Special three-dimensional structure: large evaporation area, cooling efficiency can be as high as 80%. After special formulation and process, the pad surface has good water absorption properties while preventing water droplets from flowing out of the surface.
4. Instant drying: When the water stops flowing on the surface of the mat, the protective layer will dry quickly. In this case, the microorganism cannot grow on the surface that prevents the growth of algae.
5. The raw material contains no phenol and is irritating to the skin: safe, energy-saving, environmentally friendly, economical and durable.
6. There are no micropores on the surface: prevent algae from living in the deep part of the pad. When the mat dries, the algae will fall off automatically.
7. Frame: galvanized, aluminum or stainless steel, beautiful and practical, high strength, easy to disassemble.